Rei's Odds and Ends Take 2

Started by Rei, February 18, 2013, 10:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rei

I have added to my display house a few items from my roof.  If you would like to make an offer on any item from the roof feel free to do so as some items there ARE for sale for the right price.  I also have a small stock of Flying Carpets in stock (blue and Brownish red) for sale as well and the price for them is negotiable.  My vendors will be restocked soon with the nice crafted shelf units that everyone loves as well as some little talking statuettes.  If there is anything you are looking for in particular that I do not have on display or on a vendor feel free to PM me and I can tell you if I can get it, how long it will take, and a price.

Kalador also wants to say he is still available to help get pets for people.  If you know where the pet is located and just need help he will likely not charge unless it is a rather difficult pet, but he almost always has some pets to sell also so PM him to let him to see what he has or what to tell him what you are looking for.

Rei

Items for sale are no longer on vendors or locked down in the display house.  I took a page from suzi-Q and put all my stuff for sale in boxes that are open to all.  Grab what you want and put money in the corresponding "pay here" container.  I will update it as I get stuff so keep your eyes open for good stuff.  as always Kalador is also available for tamable needs.  Just PM Rei or Kal in game with what you are looking for and if I can grab it I will.