I should be well enough to comfortable return....

Started by Garrick, February 27, 2013, 11:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrick

By this Saturday.  I finally felt well enough today to get up and do some work..... but turned out to be a bad idea lol.  I'll give myself until Saturday to see how I'm doing.  I'm steadily recovering from a rather nasty strain of the flu (I think it was either Festus or Will who called it so I plan to blow the offender up on my return) that is slowly being fought out of my body. I'm slowly starting to be able to eat again and I can get liquids in me a lot easier now so hopefully the road from here to Saturday is clear of peril hehe.  See everyone soon!

-Garrick

Bronwyn

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling a bit better!   Try not to over do it to quick, you don't want a relapse of that nasty bug. Second time around is usually worse than the first.

Take care and feel better soon!

~Bronwyn~

Garrick

Kinda did that earlier hehe.  Had to install the new yard tether for our dog and over worked myself in the process..... the result wasn't pretty.  Lesson learned, and back to not doing much but drinking water and eating tiny bits of food

Iris

its hard to not over do things when you have been down for a while and finaly feeling better. just drink alot of fluids and maybe in a few days you can get back to normal just take it slow and easy . we all want to see you back and healthy again.

Cypress

I notice neither Festus nor Will have posted here yet lol

*Chuckles* Just take it easy and get well soon :)

abraxys

Yes, this cold/flu is one of the worst I ever faced.  I am still partially congested.  Still coughing and sneezing even though its been almost 2 weeks now. 
*May the stars guide you!*

Festus

Quote from: Cypress on February 28, 2013, 02:44:35 PM
I notice neither Festus nor Will have posted here yet lol

*Chuckles* Just take it easy and get well soon :)
Im afraid but post I will.  hehe  The reason I called yer illness and gave you advice that I notice you did not follow "rest, asprin, fluids till yur better" is because i to suffer the same thing.  You will think its all good then it will come back an smack ya in the back when you least expect it.  Be kind to yerself and do no physical exersize and dont eat what you dont want to "retaste".  Chicken broth for a week will not only help ya get a bit trim but will be easier on ya mlord.