The Jewelry Box

Started by Cypress, July 18, 2013, 09:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypress

Well, I watched Tempest one day work for the longest to space out jewelry for his big jewelry giveaway. It was a few hundred pieces of jewelry (probably around 700) and indeed took some serious time.

Well, it inspired me to make Sylvan a "Jewelry Box" which is good for auto-arranging jewelry that is inside it but can also arrange whatever else you put into it! You simply put things into it (it should hold a normal max of 72 items) and then double click it, and it auto-arranges its contents for you!

Sorry it wasn't there for you sooner Tempest, but I hope you can use it in the future lol. You can purchase one on the gold vendor stone under the tent next to Magincia Meadow.

Hope you all enjoy!
~ Admin Cypress

Malik

Just gave it a try and its a pretty handy new item. Thank you Cypress :)

Festus

im sure we will all try it out.  Awsome

riain

THANK you!  He really did watch me.  It was hilarious.  Took just past the 2 hour mark and included over 800 pieces.  I think the final total was 834-ish.  With this in play, I may do them more often (limited to better stuff then this random one).

Cypress

As some of you might have noticed, I restarted the server. This was to update this new item. I noticed that the rings did not arrange as well as I wanted, and it was bugging me lol. So, I altered the script a bit and restarted the server to apply the update.

Hope you enjoy!
~ Admin Cypress