Returning to the game

Started by Theodrick, September 20, 2013, 12:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theodrick

Hello everyone, I played a while back, and got involved in Grimmwold.

Unfortunately they closed their doors, and now i am looking for a new home.. i remembered how kind and nice everyone was here, and it really felt good to be in SH.

So i am returning, not with heavy heart, but with an excitement to meet new people, and be able to settle into a merchant role, as ive never been much of a fighter heh.

I look forward to meeting everyone of you...( and meeting some of you, again :) )

I'm uncertain if this is the shard that "Oak" was over way back, in the hay day .

anyways, i couldn't remember my user name or password, so i decided to re-start over fresh!

Theo.

Garrick

Indeed this was once Oak's Sylvan Dream.  Oak has not been with us in many a year but we are more than happy to welcome you back to our Sylvan Heart.

Cypress

Aye! Welcome back Theodrick!  :) Great to have another RPer with us!

Theodrick

Thanks, does the wood mill still exist? i tossed that idea at oak, "way back when" lol and it was put into the game, would be nice to see it again.

:)

Festus

Quote from: Theodrick on September 20, 2013, 03:42:11 PM
Thanks, does the wood mill still exist? i tossed that idea at oak, "way back when" lol and it was put into the game, would be nice to see it again.

:)
yes there is at least one wood mill if not several.  A merchant?  Ohhhh my you will do well here as there aren't many if any high end weapon and armor dealers as well as some other things I can think of.  Im sure there are players that would sell you items to resale even.  We are all always excited to see another or returning vet. 

ITS QUITE POSSIBLE YOUR OLD HOUSE IS STILL HERE.  YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GO THERE AND HAVE A SEINOR STAFF HELP WITH YOUR USER NAME AND PASS RECOVERY.   ;) IM PRETTY SURE ITS POSSIBLE FOR SEINOR STAFF TO SEE THAT INFO FROM JUST A CHARACTER NAME ON A HOUSE OWNER SIGN. 

Alaric McCree

Hail and welcome back!!! Ahh Oak, it's been way to long since I have talked to or even thought of him. 
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Theodrick

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! 

Festus,  no the house I had is gone,  looks like I'm starting over from scratch,  but it's okay.
Starting from scratch actually isn't that bad lol

Hope to see you all in game!

Theo