4/27/13 Auction

Started by Garrick, April 21, 2013, 04:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrick

A friend of mine had to have three brain surgeries over this week and I am going to travel out to go see him and his family this weekend so the Auction will be moved to TUESDAY APRIL 30 AT 5PM Central!!! Please make note of the change as I will not be here to run any events for the weekend as I will be traveling out fo state to go see my friend.

Iris

we will keep you and your friend and family in our Prayers.

Festus

Quote from: Garrick on April 21, 2013, 04:13:30 AM
A friend of mine had to have three brain surgeries over this week and I am going to travel out to go see him and his family this weekend so the Auction will be moved to TUESDAY APRIL 30 AT 5PM Central!!! Please make note of the change as I will not be here to run any events for the weekend as I will be traveling out fo state to go see my friend.
I wish your friend well.  and I will "try to get into the auction". 

will parrish

Aye.Safe Travels Garrick and we wish your friend well and will see you when you return.

Garrick

The auction will take place in May.  May 25 to be exact at 5PM Central time.  The items on auction from this month will be carried over.  If you had a proxy bid in and would like it returned PM me here or page in game and a member of staff will return it to you when you are on