Flying City!

Started by Cypress, May 15, 2013, 02:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypress

In Jukan lore there are tales of massive floating cities in the clouds. These great wonders were the fortresses of those known as the Overlords and the various Jukans and people who followed them. The Overlords were a technologically advanced race. Exodus may be an example of some of their technology with its terrifying war machines, invisible shields, and flying mechanical creatures. Still, however advanced they were, their city fortresses were eventually conquered and brought to the ground long ago. Their ruins are just that, ruins. What did the cities look like? What made them fly? Their original splendor and power is long forgotten eroded to almost nothing but dust, and their technology is destroyed and lost in legend. They were all destroyed in wars of ages long past.... Or were they?

Rumors have surfaced and spread about the sighting of a flying city somewhere off the western coast of Yew. But even if such a city exists, how would one get onto it or even find it? Well, seems the coast of Yew is a good place to start searching for someone who might know!

((This is meant to be an easy to mid-level dungeon, and no, I don't think a carpet will fly you up that high hehe ;) ))

Hope you enjoy!
~ Admin Cypress

Malik

Great fun! and I like that you have to use your noodle on this quest. well you usually have to hehe but there are some great and different objectives and tasks that make this dungeon awesome fun!, I wont spoil any of it for you hehe but i had a blast!