Absent From Game .. Somewhat

Started by will parrish, June 03, 2013, 02:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

will parrish

Hey Sylvan. Just wanted to let you all know that I am currently away sort of... I am in General Instructor School so that I can be come a certified instructor to train BLET Classes in Unarmed self defense, fire arms and so on. I will be graduating on June 7th and will return to my normal schedule in game on June 11th. Hope you are all well.

Garrick.. I truly hate I haven't seen you to get your birthday Hue. It looked awesome. But anyways Take care Sylvan and I will see you very ,very  soon.   ;D

Garrick

Do not worry about it my friend.  Advancing ones personal situation always comes first and I wish you the best in that pursuit. 

Festus

bro,,, drag yer rear end out to Sylvan.  I need to test my macros and need someone to suffer for my failure.  It sucks dieing alone.  hahah

will parrish

I will here here Tuesday morning and we can die together. We can run a few easy dungeons until you get your macros running good. I will be back on normal routine Tuesday. See you then buddy ;D

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on June 08, 2013, 09:20:05 PM
I will here here Tuesday morning and we can die together. We can run a few easy dungeons until you get your macros running good. I will be back on normal routine Tuesday. See you then buddy ;D
arerrrrggghhh,,,,Sadly I will be driving my son inlaws truck tuesday and today(monday).  I will watch for ya bud and glad yer gonna be back on routine.