Rings and Things Flea Market

Started by riain, July 30, 2013, 06:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riain

Rings and Things Flea Market shall be opening 7/30/2013 pending GM assistance (I have just a couple more pieces to get and a vendor tile in market).  Upon entering the vending side, you will find 3 rows of rings/bracelets/earrings (respectively).  As per my normal (as of the jewelry box being created... THANKS AGAIN CY!), these will be for free and rotated out every couple days.  The vendor herself will be selling "things".  "Things" includes Ancient Augments, SOME Legendary Augments (still looking for saph/ruby myself), "of the Elements" set items, various other augments, clothing, crafting materials (mostly ore, some cloth), and anything specially requested that I might obtain.

Floor 1 will hold MY vendor, a kitchen, forge, sewing, and alchemy area (woodshop for fletching will be coming when the yard gets done).

Floor 2 will hold OTHER vendors!  That's right!  Vendor rental contracts may be found in the inn rooms of floor 2!  They'll run 100 gold to rent the room for 1 MONTH real time!  Am I crazy!?  Yes!  But that's beside the point!  I made a little inn on floor 2 for other people to vend without having to buy and decorate their own house.

Floor 3 will be forthcoming, but look forward to it.  It's not going to really have "much", but it'll hopefully look cool!  If anyone has an idea they'd like to see in this "prize floor", let me know.

Lastly... If there is something needed for your craft (loom, anvil, etc), let me know!  I'm not much of a crafter, but I have one that can make any craftable usage item.  I will make what you need to be able to craft provided you have the materials.

Edit: Got GM Assitance!  It's open!

Edit Edit:  Many Ancient Augments are on the vendor, some "of the elements" items, almost all of my legendary augments that I have currently for sale, some Verite Ore, and some Human Ash.  Will continue to stock when I get back home in about another 2 hours. 

Festus

riain

Rings and Things is reopening!  I have been gone for a while... the joys of teaching.  I'm not 100% back (no 500+ jewelry pieces a day), but I will be adding jewelry in every couple of days once again.  Floor 3 is back under construction and will be getting updated periodically, so bear with it as it changes.

Vendor contracts are still dirt cheap on floor 2 if you want to rent a room to sell stuff.

riain

Some may have noticed that the jewelry is not updated at the moment.  I've not been on the hunt the last two days.  It's coming.

Instead I've been working on my Mage again.  He's almost done too.  Just missing 1 item, 2 jewelry, and Xen crystals (If you have any Xen, I'm buying!).  I'll be hunting those as soon as he finishes hitting 150 in all his stats (which should be today).  Been working on that due to a third round of dental work being done today.  So I won't be hunting today probably... all depends on how I feel.

Here's the information for the shop now that I've rambled....

Since my post on the mage, I'll be once again crafting spellbooks like mad.  My books are free, but they come with no spells.  I have 120 inscription, and a full MAGE spellbook.  I can craft any scrolls you need to place in them.  I charge only the ingrediants to craft the spell (LRC does not affect inscription).  Spellbook chests will be under the dragon heads by the jewelry.  There are a few there now, but once I start crafting they will be destroyed.  One chest will be for random good sets of stats (in my opinion).  One chest will be for spare Ultimate Slayers (Don't expect many to go in there though).  Spellbooks will begin sometime around next week (maybe earlier).