Missing Persons Report

Started by ShadowMoon, October 20, 2013, 03:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMoon

Somewhere life had changed dramatically. They started spending more and more time apart and she felt their love start to fade. She still loved him, but it wasnt the same. For awhile another had started to take his place, but it wasnt right. She felt it. So she ran. She ran far, far away where the Gods themselves wouldnt find her. Every day she wanted to return. But each time something stopped her. She missed them all, if they hadnt ran as well. She had come back a few times, but no one noticed. She preferred it that way. The hurt of seeing one of them would of been to much.

Maybe she would slip in again, maybe she wouldnt be noticed again, maybe she could secretly get a glimpse of them.

Festus

Is it possible that she may find new friends?  Could she seek not to replace those she knew but to add to her life by adding friendships and possibly even more?  Only time will tell Mlady Shadowmoon, Only time will tell.

ShadowMoon

I dont know Festus dear. She was able to hear his voice and it hurt so much she cried, she hasnt seen or heard the other one.

Festus

Quote from: ShadowMoon on October 20, 2013, 06:28:12 PM
I dont know Festus dear. She was able to hear his voice and it hurt so much she cried, she hasnt seen or heard the other one.
Memories of loved ones can be both a blessing and a curse.  I recently experienced this irl and chose the blessing.  I remember all the good and do things that would honor the memories.  Im sure if you and the Sylvan family work together as families should your memories can become plesant and give happiness and no longer fill your heart with sadness.  Look to your family for comfort and the loss can become bearable.  I promise you this.  If you stay alone in your sadness you shall be destroyed.

Serenity

*hugs tight * miss you my dear

ShadowMoon