guild hunt thursday

Started by Mina, April 17, 2013, 08:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mina

:D will be fixing up the new (is actually the old) guild site this week... stay tuned for updates......

Main thing...most of thrusday i wil;l be in game and on the prowwlll..... 
  Guild hunt day can be Thursday   woooohooo     get loaded and ready to hunt.........

GUILD HUNT THURSDAY<  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :o

Festus

Quote from: Mina on April 17, 2013, 08:07:21 AM
:D will be fixing up the new (is actually the old) guild site this week... stay tuned for updates......

Main thing...most of thrusday i wil;l be in game and on the prowwlll..... 
  Guild hunt day can be Thursday   woooohooo     get loaded and ready to hunt.........

GUILD HUNT THURSDAY<  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :o
I havent abandoned ye mlady.  Only been very busy with a rl job training to do relief driving for my son inlaws trucking business.  I will be back on schedule on wednesday next.  After a lung biopsy on tuesday. :(

Mina

;) it's all good my hero.   Am still rediscovering my way again yet, lol.... finding real good fights with insane druids and stuff,  you know what it's like lol.   we will see you whenever you are around, real life comes first as always. *hugs*

Festus

Quote from: Mina on April 21, 2013, 04:53:10 PM
;) it's all good my hero.   Am still rediscovering my way again yet, lol.... finding real good fights with insane druids and stuff,  you know what it's like lol.   we will see you whenever you are around, real life comes first as always. *hugs*
It looks like wednesday will be my time to play finally.  I still have truck driving today and tomorrow a biopsy on my left lung (maybe cancer an maybe not)  We shall see.  Wednesday is FREEEEEEEE Dayyyyyyyyy for YOU OH!!!!!

Mina

:D
  got my machines sorta sorted,  so should be back more regular...inbetween killer work days of course...

Festus

Quote from: Mina on November 11, 2013, 10:54:35 AM
:D
  got my machines sorta sorted,  so should be back more regular...inbetween killer work days of course...
awesome mina.  Ill keep an eye opened while in fel.  har har