Ohh look! A new beetle!

Started by Alaric McCree, February 10, 2014, 06:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric McCree

Hail my little Sylvanites! 

I have released into the world a new beetle. The Rhino Beetle. They seem to have found several places to have claimed as their homes. Have fun!! Oh...by the way, there may be some that perhaps could be persuaded to become your companion as well!

Alaric
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

will parrish

Maybe a little clue where you dropped them at?????

Alaric McCree

They seem to roam in the forests and other wooded areas and can be found in every facet except for Fel, thought they may soon spread to there as well. Currently in one spot the orcs of Tokuno are concerned that their wargugs may become a meal for one of these giant beetles that has moved in to their home.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Xannadu

I found one a few mins ago  but i cant see or target it, I see its rino beetle name in white if i get near then that dissappears. i cant target that either. I also see the blue line as it attacks me/kills me.. but i try shift+control and no name come up to target. hard to peace something you cant see...i hear the familiar rune beetle sound  and it does do poision damage... a LOT lol. i would like to get with a GM on where this one is and try to correct the issue :)

Garrick

Did you download the patch update that Cypress posted? I just checked on the beetles and I can see them all without issue

Xannadu

i must have missed that about the new patch, I will search the forums and find it.  Thank you Garrick.

Xannadu

Only patch I am seeing from Christmas 2011 and I have that patch... am I missing one?

Garrick

Cypress

Also, things may be much easier to find on our website :)

http://www.sylvandreams.co.uk/