Sylvan Heart Forum
September 23, 2019, 03:43:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Voting Links: Extreme Top 100 / GameSites 100 / UOGateway
Our website / Donate to Sylvan Heart

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Mindless Journal  (Read 2436 times)
creampuff
White Wyrm

Snowflakes are our friends! <3

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2014, 03:02:39 PM »

Day 1

I am writing this journal to get what would be my thoughts down.

I canít seem to concentrate anymore. My mind is chaotic to say the least, with random ideas and feelings fluttering about. I donít remember when exactly this started. A day ago maybe. Itís hard to determine.

Why am I writing? No one is going to read a dumb journal. This is pointless.

No, no, I need to explain how this began. So I can understand later. There was no real beginning. It was gradual, like a headache turning into a migraine.

I need medicine. I wonder if the next town sells medicine. No, no, I canít. Not in my condition.

Right. Migraine. It was slow, but eventually I wasnít able to concentrate at any length of time. My mind comes and goes. By the time I focus, Iíve already drifted off to a different subjectÖ*there is random scratching and a vague picture of a circle of stones.*

Ah! I went off again. Oh this is torment. How is one to think with the mind scattered?

Iíve decided to leave. I canít be of use here like this. I must find out whatís wrong. I canít take thisÖ*scribbling makes the next several words unreadable but you are just able to make out the last line* I believe this is caused by an outside sourÖ*the pen mark levels and runs off the page. Blood stains a large portion of the book corner.*

((Announcing Buttercup's roleplay event! Where she goes crazy and you have to find out why! This is a teaser of the first journal of many that will appear with clues inside. Actual event date/time will be announced later. Suggestion for times is welcome so that we might have more included!))

Festus
Paragon Felucca Boss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 12:25:22 PM »

watching very carefully!!!
creampuff
White Wyrm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 02:33:39 AM »

How does Thursday, June 12th sound for the rp? Maybe sometime around 9 est? Then next Thursday, can be a continuing.

Festus
Paragon Felucca Boss

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 07:09:49 PM »

am or pm.  heh
creampuff
White Wyrm

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 11:09:34 PM »

itd be 9 pm today. if anyone is still interested

Pages: [1]