Happy Halloween, I re-opened an old Halloween Dungeon.

Started by Dolos, October 01, 2014, 11:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolos

Dungeon made by Olive
Olive's original post:
"Are you feeling subterranean?  Want to see what lurks beneath our feet?  I warn you, it's not pretty.  Witches wail and ghosties grasp and the dead cannot sleep.  Find the blood circle in Umbra and step up...but...oh no!  You fell in!  Woe is you, friend.  Step carefully, proceed slowly.  Watch your back.  If you see the bridge keeper, take his hammer.  Search carefully.  Find the gravestone that matches the hammer.  Smash it! (double click the stone with hammer in pack).  Now you have to deal with the dead!  But wait....he has a hammer too...there must be another gravestone to smash and another and another....  You might want to bring a friend or two....or five!  All the ghosties are waiting......muahahahah!  Might there be something in it for you...some Halloween goody tucked away in some temporary corpse...because the undead don't stay dead. Be afraid..be very afraid.  You are about to tangle with the Black Death!  Happy Halloween!"

Thank you Olive

Cypress

It's Halloween time again, and the Halloween dungeon is once again open! Enjoy!

will parrish

Guess I am not that smart. Did the dungeon 6 times and no reward or I was missing it each time   :'(

Dolos

as far as I know the item just has a low drop rate, as most things we desire often elude us :).

Cypress

The undead have been put put back to rest, and the dungeon has closed as anther opens!

Cypress