Sorting

Started by Rei, June 02, 2015, 12:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rei

Most of us know we can sort certain items into bags with the [sort command (auments, reagents, armor, weapons, jewelry, etc...) and that there are storage containers for most crafting tools and required items but one area seems to be lacking from these...... cooking.  For example, if one cooks a lot they will need flour.  If you buy a lot of flour your bag gets filled with non stacking sacks of flour. I can see why they are not initially stackable because once opened the itemid changes.  Is there a way to make these bulk items either stackable, or have a container that we can store large quantities into?  To make it more useful these boxes can hold the various forms of meat, fruit, etc.... that cooks use to make their food. And what about scroll storage? I know the stack but after collecting for a while bags and boxes get cluttered.

As to sorting, is there any way to fine tune it to sort certain individual items that may be bulky, like flour, or generally hard to find due to size?  Similar to how augments and reagents can be sorted? Maybe even add scrolls to the list?

Talitha

Im not sure if Cypress can do these things or not but in the mean time,,,,what I have done is to use the Razor Agent called Organizer.  You can set that up to sort selected items into various containers.  Maybe able to actually sort scrolls into spell books.  I think i remember thats how i filled spell books to stock on vendors back in the day.
Anyways, Restock and Organizer are pretty sweet Razor Tools if they are used to their fullest ability.  Could help you out until something else easier may come along.

Cypress

The [moveitems command is also useful. I may have to see about a box for cooking goods.