Is the shard down?

Started by abraxys, June 03, 2015, 02:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abraxys

I cannot connect to Sylvan, but I noticed things been acting up on my laptop lately..
*May the stars guide you!*

Cypress

Yes, it seems to be down at the moment.

jugoson254

is it down for any one elese?

Cypress

I have sent a message to Llewellyn about it.

Cypress

Llewellyn is having some storms, and it seems the internet might be out. Let's keep him and those others who are enduring storms and floods in our thoughts and prayers.

Talitha

ohhh not good.  I hope Llewellyn is ok.  Its rare that the he lets things go down this long. 

abraxys

Its been a while and its still down.  I am sending good vibes and positive energy to Llewelyn in hopes all is well with them first, and later the servers/shard.   Going a bit stir crazy not being able to plan my Domination of Sylvan. :)   In the mean time I guess I will be posting random things in the forums to try keeping people active.  I know alot of the storms at least here in the US had strong winds and flooded a lot of areas out in the Midwest.  I hope all is well and its just a precaution as the storms meet to keep rolling though. 

Cypress

Update:
Llewellyn should be looking into getting it back up this evening when he gets home from work. I'm assuming he's safe as far as storms now at least :)

abraxys

Cypress

It's up! I'm in! Woot!! Thanks Llewellyn  8)