Magee's Goods and Services

Started by Festus, June 22, 2015, 07:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festus

Well here we go.  Strong Arm Magee will be setting up a vendor.  Im not sure what he will be selling but rest assured he will try to have what you need.  He is going to spend many hours macroing over the next week or two.  Bandages will be first stocked.  He has Great archery weapons,  Mace weapons, amd a huge assortment of axes.  He can also socket at no charge if needed but will expect customers to bring the required Valorite and a Socket Hammer.  If you wish he "may" be able to provide the Valorite and Hammer but it will come at a price decided on at the time of sale.  Price of Valorite will be based on Magee's supply on hand and not less than 100 gp's per ingot.
For those of you who wish to get a start Magee will also be buying resources such as Cotton, Wool, Flax, Boards, Fished up wood, Porcelain, Obsidian.  Well you get the idea.  My hopes are to be able to provide both new players and vets alike with what is needed at a decient price.  Since our Great Misty is not active at this time it seems our vendor choices are slim. 
SHOULD YOU SEE STRONG ARM MAGEE ON JUST SEND HIM A PM OR POST IT HERE WHAT YOU NEED AND HE WILL DO HIS BEST TO KEEP YA'LL HAPPY.
WITH SOME LUCK AND IF HE GETS TO BUISY MAYBE HE WILL START TO LOOK FOR ASSISTANCE.

CYA ALL AT THE SHOP.  HEH  OH YA.  I WILL HAVE A VENDOR TILE TODAY.

will parrish

Festus....Have Cypress move the tile from in front on my house to yours and rename the tile if you want.

Festus

Hokay,,,der vendor es up und stocked wit some tings.  Oi made a couple sales sofar boot hope ter see abit more.  Cmon ye limey blokes.