Missing in action

Started by Motto, November 24, 2015, 02:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motto

Hey everyone I just want to let everyone know that I am still around but busy with life. I have a baby on the way as well buying my first house that is being built from scratch and also some health issues and of course I work 12-16 hours a day

Motto

But when things settle down I will be back

Cypress

Take care Motto and looking forward to seeing you on more when things settle down :) especially since I'm hoping to do some interesting releases soonish hehe ;)

will parrish

Soooonish!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!! I finally have some time off coming up really, really, really soon where I can spend two days adventuring inside the Sylvan Heart!!!! I still log in every chance I can at least to get something with the HoTM.. I miss you all and hope you are all well!!!!! 

Scathach......Soon my friend...We will reunite to reek havoc on the lands!!!!!!

Motto

My health has gotten better however I am having to work 12-16 hours a day 6 days a week and Sunday I work 6-8 hours. My wife is about to go on maternity leave I need to make up for the loss income for the next year since we already live on pay cheque to pay cheque. I will try to log on once a month to keep up with things but my life is on hold and who knows for how long with a child that some time can be for years lol. But being a parent is best thing ever!   Cypress give me email once in a while to just say hi. Wish you all the best

Cypress

Good to hear from you and grats! :)

Vika

hello everyone, i will be missing in action for a few weeks due to moving, and will be with out internet till i can get everything settled in, will miss you all, and hope to see you all again real soon