Sylvan Heart Forum
July 09, 2020, 10:01:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Voting Links: Extreme Top 100 / Games Top 100 / UOGateway / TopG
Our website / Donate to Sylvan Heart

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing in action  (Read 5127 times)
Motto
Mongbat

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2015, 02:18:04 PM »

Hey everyone I just want to let everyone know that I am still around but busy with life. I have a baby on the way as well buying my first house that is being built from scratch and also some health issues and of course I work 12-16 hours a day
Motto
Mongbat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 02:19:30 PM »

But when things settle down I will be back
Cypress
Administrator
Paragon Felucca Boss

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 04:22:46 PM »

Take care Motto and looking forward to seeing you on more when things settle down Smiley especially since I'm hoping to do some interesting releases soonish hehe Wink
will parrish
Ancient Lich

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 07:54:01 PM »

Soooonish!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!! I finally have some time off coming up really, really, really soon where I can spend two days adventuring inside the Sylvan Heart!!!! I still log in every chance I can at least to get something with the HoTM.. I miss you all and hope you are all well!!!!! 

Scathach......Soon my friend...We will reunite to reek havoc on the lands!!!!!!
Motto
Mongbat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 06:03:08 AM »

My health has gotten better however I am having to work 12-16 hours a day 6 days a week and Sunday I work 6-8 hours. My wife is about to go on maternity leave I need to make up for the loss income for the next year since we already live on pay cheque to pay cheque. I will try to log on once a month to keep up with things but my life is on hold and who knows for how long with a child that some time can be for years lol. But being a parent is best thing ever!   Cypress give me email once in a while to just say hi. Wish you all the best
Cypress
Administrator
Paragon Felucca Boss

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 05:28:22 PM »

Good to hear from you and grats! Smiley
Vika
Mongbat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 04:51:46 PM »

hello everyone, i will be missing in action for a few weeks due to moving, and will be with out internet till i can get everything settled in, will miss you all, and hope to see you all again real soon
loppt
Mongbat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2020, 05:28:06 AM »

now hard to visit some places because covid
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: