Can't Connect 11/26/15

Started by BlackOut, November 26, 2015, 08:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackOut

Just wondering if the server is down.
Any info you got please let me know.
Thanks ;)
BlackOut....The Emperor Of Axis Of Anarchy!

The Toughest Warrior In A Thousand Years!
Is There Anything He Can't Kill By Himself!?

Catrin Shadows

I am not sure if the shard is down or not it's been a few hours since I have been able to log on. I was on for a short time this morning before noon. central time anyways.

Catrin Shadows

it definitely looks like they closed it for thanksgiving night supper and stuff.

Knossos

Shard hoster is away from home and unable to diagnose.  He's aware.

Llewellyn

Greeting Sylvanites,

It does appear that the internet to my house is out. I cannot connect with any of my diagnostic tools either.
I am unfortunately 80ish miles away for Thanksgiving and will not be able to drive back and check it for a day or so. I will try to drive home tomorrow some time and will keep everyone updated as I can.

Sorry for the downtime and I will try to get it back up asap.

Llewellyn

Catrin Shadows

I knew it, the turkey went on a rampage and broke the internet  :D ;D

Llewellyn

I don't know if it was a Turkey, but something killed the power to my place for an extended time. Came home to a note on the door that the power company had left notifying me that they had had to kill the power to my house to work on the lines.

Everything should be up and running now. Let me know if anything seems amiss.

Llewellyn

Alaric McCree

Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Catrin Shadows

someone has to shoot those turkeys they are running rampade over there LLwellyn ;D :D that is probably why they had to work on the lines those darn turkeys was playing with them lol

Catrin Shadows

I still can't connect to the shard is there still something wrong or would it be my end?

abraxys

Its not just you Catrin. Lol.   Everytime I try to log in to say "I am still here-ish.." there seems to be some server issues.  LOL.    I am sure they will be resolved.   In the meantime, I am working on crafting in RL.  Seemingly I am raising my RL Tinker skill by crafting steampunk ornaments for my online store...    Hope everyone is doing ok, and had a great Thanksgiving!  For those in the Midwest and North, stay warm!  For those of us in the south, Stay cool. 
*May the stars guide you!*

Llewellyn

And.... back up and running again.

L

Iris

Hate to be  the barrier of bad news Llewellyn but I still cant connect to the Shard. been trying for several days . Maybe we all need to come to you neck of the woods and have a good old fashion Turkey hunt. get rid of all those bad turkeys you have there messing with your connections Lol

Llewellyn

Try now.
(as soon as the DNS cache clears and the new IP propagates)
((30 mins from this post))
L

Knossos

Quote from: Llewellyn on December 01, 2015, 01:44:53 AM
Try now.
L

It could take up to 24 hours for the changes to propagate, but it should be quicker for most.