Can't Connect 11/26/15

Started by BlackOut, November 26, 2015, 08:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iris

Thank you both for all that you do just so we can play in our make believe world. your awesome

Knossos

I do nothing, dude does everything.

Cypress

Ah, it's good to be back! As always, thanks Llewellyn!  ;D

Talitha

New IP?  Maybe we need the new ip in Razor?  I duno but was wondering is all.

Cypress

We should be using a domain name (like sylvanheart.net) which is translated along the way into an IP address and back. So, our domain name just gets translated into different numbers along the way is all. Since we still use the domain name and not the numbers themselves, we don't have to worry about changing anything ourselves. The IP stuff happens for us behind the scenes so to speak :)

Talitha

I just had to restart razor and was able to log on.  Thanks

Iris

This message is for Knossos. you said you do nothing for the shard, well I do not believe this, cause this is what I see. I see your name on the forums on several occasions,  you help to watch after the shard, you help to keep Llewellyn informed when players are not able to log on or when they are having problems with the shard, you give advise to  Llewellyn and Cypress of ways to help keep the shard running  better .I've seen you work on a lot of issues that has made this shard run better. We have been able to Keep our Shard going strong for all these years because of people like you and Llewellyn and Cypress. we have Strong players that keeps coming back time and time again. They do this because of all the love and devotion they see from all the people that makes this place special.