Solen hives

Started by Festus, January 17, 2016, 10:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festus

Are there any quests at solen hives?  Stratics says yep but i cant find anything there.

abraxys

Solen hives have been Changed DRASTICALLY on Sylvan Since near the beginning of the Sylvan Servers.
If i remember correctly there is at least one quest around the Hives new locations I have yet to try them out.
*May the stars guide you!*

Cypress

I'm really not sure on that myself lol. I remember messing with it as a player a long time ago but also seem to remember it being buggy and closed down. However, there might still be one left working. I just don't know as I haven't messed with it in ages lol

Garrick

Way back when the hives got broken for whatever reason, I was told back in the day it was due to the custom stuff, and so a semi custom hive was placed in the world for solen hunting.  I know there are solens in a few areas but that's the reason we don't have active hives.

Festus

a wise man gave me instructions and I searched and searched.  Finally I heard what he said and found a way into the hives.  It still exists and now i must find the quest.  Hence my quest is to find a quest in a spot aparently very secret!
For those of you interesed in joining.  Remember the old and aged of Sylvan.  Seek  ye the solen where ye cannot plant a garden.  Seek ye your destiny where ye cannot swim nor but can however see the water.

Alaric McCree

It has been a long time, but I do remember setting up the Solen Hive. I just can't remember the quest information. Guess it's time for a trip down memory lane.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.