PET WARS

Started by Garrick, December 22, 2012, 03:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrick

Coming some time after the first of the year I will be restarting Pet Wars.  I will post a schedule for what day of the week and what time it will be held.  With that said I will re-post the rules since there are some alterations and the original list is buried in years of other posts.

1) If you have a pet whose category is not called wait until the end to ask about it. Chances are I will add it for later.
2) At the end of each match you MUST call your pet back.  We understand an attack or two may get through so don't whine about it, we will judge a match to be defaulted if a player fails to call off a pet in suitable fashion.
3) Attack ONLY pets. Do not target players.
4) Staff ruling on each match is FINAL until the end.  If you have a disagreement with our calling wait until after the event and talk to the host quietly for resolution.
5) NO SOCKETED PETS! We will check, always.
6) As always, HAVE FUN! We do these events so you can show off your pets progress and test them against others of their kind.

PET WARS LIST:

Horse
Warhorse
Frenzied Ostard
Unicorn/Kirin
Nightmares
Fire Steed
Ridable Dragons
Blood Steed
Acacia's Baby Bunny
Bake Kitsune
Kitsune
Rune Beetle
Scarab Beetle
Base Dragons
White Wyrm
Fighting Reindeer
Colored Dragons (Green Red and Black separately)  ---- All depends on competition.
Blood Dragon
Frost Dragon

I will also add to this list the following if we have enough participants and some of the other pets don't have enough to compete:
Golden Dragons
Komodo Dragons
Shadowcats/Ghost Cat
Lesser Glacial Wyrm
Greater Glacial Wyrm: I know we don't have many but if you have one of the glacials we will use them.

This list will expand as new tames get released and found as well as when certain categories do not get enough participation.