[Downtime] Routine Maintenance

Started by Llewellyn, February 05, 2016, 11:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Llewellyn

Greetings my fellow Sylvanites.

It has been a while since I have come to you with news of the back-end, but now that life is returning to normal after the holidays it is time. I have seen a couple of posts on here concerning random lagging and/or crashes/disconnects. This means that it is time for me to perform some routine maintenance to ensure that our world remains awesome.

Thus,
Tomorrow, around 10am Central Time Zone, I will be taking the server offline for a few hours to perform this critical service. I will post on here approx. 30 minutes before the down-time and will let everyone know just as soon as it is live again. Thanks in advance for your understanding and I sincerely appreciate all those who help Cypress and the staff keep Sylvan Heart such a wonderful place to live.

Llewellyn

Festus

can ya log in and yell at us too?  hehe Thanks for all you do.

Festus

*taps foot*  *hums toon*  *checks facebook*  *taps feet*   *wips sweat from palms*  *drinks coffee*  *runs to local store for Pizza*  *taps feet*  *wipes moisture from brow* 

Cypress

LOL, you're about as bad as me Festus, and now you make me want pizza... mmmm.

Festus

and i messed up my login stuff I think.  Ohhhh man.  terrible
Well, maybe I didnt.  I guess ill know soon.

Llewellyn

It lives!

Sorry for the long down-time. Was having some issues both hardware and software, but they should all be solved now. Also, Thanks to your generous donations the server returns to battery-backup!! No more downtime due to pesky power poltergeists.

Llewellyn

PS: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16842302053

Cypress

Awesome! Thanks for all you do keeping things running smoothly :) Great work as always!