My God

Started by Reasey, July 09, 2017, 06:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reasey

My god.

Lol I got the e-mail the other day about Sylvan Heart and calling for old people to come back. Golly, it took me back from so long ago.

If you remember Rease Hunter, that's me! I got everything downloaded, just seeing if I can remember my login details. Would love to hit you guys up sometime =) If I have to make a new account, I totes will!

Hope to see some of you people soon.

EDIT: Seems I remember the account name, but not the password ^_^;; tryin to get into it now.
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Cypress

Rease Hunter! Who could forget :D It's great to hear from you! If you need help getting your password reset, drop me a PM here on the forums :) Welcome back and I hope to see you in game soon! If I remember right, I added children's art to a patch some years ago at your suggestion. It's there for ya! lol

Reasey

Oooooooo, now I REALLY need to get back in =D. Lol been tryin to get in all day. I'll drop you a PM right now, see about the password being reset real quick so I can pop on in and get my ol' UO legs back.

Edit: Message sent!
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Jharnul

Rease! Wow it's been a while. Got that same email, mate.

You remember Damira?

I'm also thinking about getting back!
j

Silverglade

Same here, all. Miss me shard..

Your talents are your gift from God, how you use them is your gift to Him.

Alaric McCree

It's exciting to see some familiar names here again!
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

trotztratz

I'll drop you a PM right now, see about the password being reset real quick so I can pop on in and get my ol' UO legs back.
plus whatsapp

project free tv