Down :(

Started by BlackOut, August 15, 2017, 12:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackOut

the shard is down as of 5:45pm MST  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
It would go down today of all days
BlackOut....The Emperor Of Axis Of Anarchy!

The Toughest Warrior In A Thousand Years!
Is There Anything He Can't Kill By Himself!?

Alaric McCree

Hopefully it won't be down long.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

BlackOut

i hope not....it did come back up for like 3min but then it went back down again  :( :'(

Cypress

I've messaged Llewellyn letting him know. Hopefully we'll hear back soon, and he can get it restarted.

Cypress

Got a quick reply: There was a massive backbone failure that has knocked out their internet for the time being. He has saved and closed the server though so that it doesn't keep overwriting with pointless saves.

BlackOut

Alright good to know. Thank you for the info. ;)

will parrish

Okay. I am no techy person. So in simple terms might be a while before the shard returns?

Cypress

Considering the shard went down just after our new dark sided GM joined... I wonder....  :o

Cypress

If I'm understanding correctly, once the city can gets their internet problem fixed, Llewellyn should be able to get us back up and running.

Foray

At the time of me writing this (00:50am GMT+1), it appears the server is up. At least for the time being.

Talitha

Quote from: Cypress on August 15, 2017, 09:15:46 PM
Considering the shard went down just after our new dark sided GM joined... I wonder....  :o
Yup Gonna blame the new guy.   hahah