Sifu Hara

Started by Sifu Hara, August 15, 2017, 02:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sifu Hara

Greetings Sylvanites!
My name is Sifu Hara. A new GM.

Having lived for a thousand years, I maintain my existence by absorbing the life from lost souls.
Using Sorcery and Beast Knowledge to rule the bloodiest places in these lands.
I'm a master of Skills in Taming and Combat, so wicked beasts fight along side me till death.

I will see you all very soon! ;)  :o :-X
Happy Hunting all!

Having lived for a thousand years, I maintain my existence by absorbing the life from lost souls.
I'm a master of Skills in Taming and Combat, so wicked beasts fight along side me till death.

Cypress

Welcome to Sylvan Sifu Hara, looks like we've got a dark GM on our hands lol.

Foray

Alaric McCree

Hail and well met, welcome to our family!
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

BlackOut

Oh Yay a new GM...Can't wait to meet you ;) :D

Welcome to Sylvan Heart!!
BlackOut....The Emperor Of Axis Of Anarchy!

The Toughest Warrior In A Thousand Years!
Is There Anything He Can't Kill By Himself!?

Sifu Hara

Talitha

Welcome Sifu Hara,,,I cant wait to see what Cypress has hidden for you.  hehe  Honestly, I will be proud to stand with you in the dark.  Just keep yer hands to yer self.

samiam49733

as i  garb my  rust  old  aex  wondes   shold,i git me,a,new    gm,,head   to go  with  the other one i  have  hmmmm it  hasr  ben  maney  years  maney

Talitha

Quote from: samiam49733 on August 22, 2017, 03:34:08 AM
as i  garb my  rust  old  aex  wondes   shold,i git me,a,new    gm,,head   to go  with  the other one i  have  hmmmm it  hasr  ben  maney  years  maney
Har,,,,now dats a gud one