hunting and training

Started by Mina, August 12, 2019, 10:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mina

8)   The Felucca warriors are scheduling training and hunting trips,  if you are interested and want some help or just want some company (or back up) with hunting and skill getting then send mina a pm in game or shout here.   looking at saturday night bst ( thats around -6 hrs est)
   Any dungeon,hunt etc that you prefer to do then let usknow.

Mina

First scheduled hunt:
     Starting point - Felucca warriors guild hall (get there via the vendor tile for Fel Mall)
      Hunt type - training/loot
              Destination : various (unless somebody requests specific)
             Time:    21:30 GMT / 16:30 EST

Cypress

I believe that is about 4:30 CST

Cypress

Will this be recurring?  ;D I think I misunderstood the previous post date somehow and ended up thinking Friday >_< heh

Mina

every other week just now,  saturday at 21;30 UK time

Next hunmt meeting is this saturday -  31st August
    dungeon run

Mina

We cleared out Tokuno Deep pretty well on that last hunt,  Anyone have any preference for the next one?

Time: 2200 GMT/1700 EST       
   Date:  14th September 2019
Location - FW Guild Hall (transport via fel mal vendor tile )

There's no reason not to be there,  bring your weapon, Bandages and your hunting pants!

Tsibi Ka

Hey, tried to be online as soon as I could be for this one but I was about 20 minutes late.  I'll see if I can drum up some more people myself if it's on again in a fortnight.

Cypress

I don't think Mina or I were able to make it to that one actually. I was helping my sisters and brother-in-law at the fair.

Mina

::)   What are the odds that i didn't get back home for this,

******************* rescheduled for this saturday - 21st Sep ***************

Mina

Tonight's hunt is going to be a re run of Tokyo Deep.   Bring your big boy pants 💪🏻🌟