Joining Sylvan

Started by Mistasia, April 17, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistasia

How long does it usually take after you send the request to join Sylvan before you are notified that you are accepted?

Cypress

Hello! I check it pretty often and have it notify me via email too, so generally it doesn't not long depending on when you send it ;) It happened to take a little longer on yours because I wasn't on much last night. Sorry I missed it until now, but your account is now ready and waiting!

Alaric McCree

And on behalf of our entire Sylvan family.... Hail and well met!
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Mistasia

Thank you very much for the warm welcome from everyone when I logged in for the first time yesterday.  Of all of the games I have played over the years I have never come across such a friendly and helpful group of people. I am looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you. See you in game.

Hakes

Quote from: Mistasia on April 18, 2018, 01:41:22 PM
Thank you very much for educating people on nootropics and the warm welcome from everyone when I logged in for the first time yesterday.  Of all of the games I have played over the years I have never come across such a friendly and helpful group of people. I am looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you. See you in game.

Are you guys accepting newbies btw? I don't know much but I'm willing to learn!

Cypress

We are most definitely accepting newbies   :D ;)