IMPORTANT - PLAY TIMES BEST TIMES FOR PLAYERS -

Started by TraWyn, August 06, 2018, 04:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TraWyn

Hello, my name is Tra'Wyn. Here is a map site I found to find out what times are best for people to get online to setup activities with other players:

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

Below you will find the time and days that Lizz, Mae, and I like to play on here together, you can also add the days/times that you like to play on here so maybe once a week people like me can make special effort to stay up late to hang out with cool players from England or Australia or Japan or other cool places other then boring USA here in the world.

We are available:
SUN         6-10 CDT (Central Time)
TUES        6-10 CDT (Central Time)
THURS      6-10 CDT (Central Time)
FRI           6-10 CDT (Central Time)

These days may vary on us depending on how hard the week is, but if you can't get ahold of us here you send a message to me over here and it will forward it to the SMS in my phone so if you message me here it goes directly to me if you need people for an instant event like online weddings, squirrel plottings (my character is a squirrel) or other great ideas, let us know when you will be on!

Cpt_Starfox

Cool, I like this! My times are mostly Monday through Friday 9-5 Central time. I can get on during weekends too depending on how busy things are :)

Cypress

My times are mostly Monday through Friday 9 to 5 Central Standard Time. However, if you need help or want a staffer to help with an event, some of you have my number and can just drop me a text ;)

TraWyn

Oi will try to get on earlier M-F, Mondays are bad but tues thurs fri and sometimes wed are good

Tsibi Ka

My PC still isn't fully working properly, but I can certainly be around at the times you mention Trawyn.  In fact because my work finishes late in UK time, I'll more than likely be getting home and potentially logging on at around 5pm CDT.  Be good to see people again, I think it must have been a month since my PC gave up on me.

Serenity

Hi hi peeps,

Returning vet player here. Have played this shard on and off since 2006. I will be able to play most evening and weekends and any federal holiday.

Serenity

Vika

;) hello all, i am online alot, every day of the week, unless its super busy, if you cant catch me here, and just want some one to play, you can email me, cattsmeow01@gmail.com

Nopulse99

Hey everyone. Zerker here. My play times are random. I'm on Mountain time. I work nights as of right now so, I like to get on mid day most days.

Benny

Good Morning All,

Mayer here hailing from bonnie Scotland, new player although I use to play a long time ago as Eru'tan around 2006 - 2007, so happy to be back! My game times at the moment are random. Since the last time I played I did 7 yrs in the British armed Forces (Army), started and new career as a Mobile Crane Operator after leaving and have had my first......... and last child  ;D. So with a young family and long hours at work I can't say for sure what times i will be on, I try to make some "me/game" time when I can, but failing that, feel free to give me a shout on here or email me, and ill try to get on.  8)

See you all soon!

Mina

im in Scotland so european time zones here.... i have young kids and work to deal with so mostly will be random timing, but most likely from around 8-9pmuk time.

Dolos

Your friendly neighborhood Trickster here, just getting back to it after to long of a hiatus. I'll try to be on at around 10pm (my time so... 2am on the forum clock) always willing to help anyone in need.

Samiam2

Sam    the  bring of deaths   cries  may reterning