Sylvan Heart Forum
October 21, 2020, 05:19:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Voting Links: Extreme Top 100 / Games Top 100 / UOGateway / TopG
Our website / Donate to Sylvan Heart

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: From distant shores  (Read 669 times)
Rei
White Wyrm

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2020, 06:25:43 AM »

It had been years since last looking upon home.  They had been away adventuring in lands foreign and strange, guided only by their sense of adventure and sleeping under the protection of only their senses.  The one, looking human, but with keen senses and the aura of the wolf.  The other a felinus, now going gray, and with weary bones aching for home.  Would anyone remember them?  Would their homes still be intact?  Would they be welcome to the lands they once prowled and ruled?  Only time would tell.......

<tried logging in but I either forgot my credentials or my account is, rightfully, either deactivated or deleted>
Cypress
Administrator
Paragon Felucca Boss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2020, 06:51:51 AM »

You are greeted by the sudden, loud appearance of a strange and old looking creature... person... with dragon wings, fox ears and tail, and a long beard.

Hello old friend! Welcome back!

((You are most definitely remembered Smiley Your account looks to be just fine  Smiley I'll drop you a pm on the forums.))
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 06:56:51 AM by Cypress » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: