Time to fight back

Started by Damira, July 02, 2006, 08:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damira

To all knights of the Sosarian Empire...

Abraxius has insulted all life forms until now. He has taken Trinsic, and the town of Zhento (Makoto). The time has come to put a stop to this abomination.

Friday, july 7, 7:00 PM EST, we will hold a meeting at the Empire Palace to prepare a strategy against him and his followers. Please come in great number, and if somehow you can't attend to it, maessage me so we can think of a date that suits more people.

Damira Sunkarn, Paladin Queen of Sosaria.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is meant to be an in-character meeting. No need to be heavy on RP, but please try to avoid OOC topics outside their protection brackets: (), [], <>, whatever. Everyone is welcome to attend, as everyone is, in a way, part of the empire. Ask for a ES member to gate you or provide the rune. Of course, followers of Abraxius are forbidden to come ;). The main purpose of the meeting is to discuss ideas to weaken/destroy/emprison Abraxius, because brute strength will not work against him (as a couple players have witnessed yesterday).

Reasey

*gets into his Rease character*

Aye. I, an possibly a few o'ers o' MarketVale will come te the meetin a' well. Origionally we meant te be neutral in the conflic', seein a' I've a duty te protec' me citizens. How e'er, seein a' a few o' us (meself included) attempted te libera' Zento/Makoto from Abraxiu' an the o'ers, we've decide' te join in 'opes o' stavin off a future attempt inte ta'in o'er a town. More so especi'lly Damira, since yer own fa'er, Kalmir, live's within MarketVale

I've a few idea's o' me own, an I'm 'appy te explain em te ye before the mee'in iffin ye'll listen. Till we mee'.

~Rease Hunter of MarketVale
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Icemere

My blade and heart are always availalbe to service the needs of light and the empire...

Consider me already with you.

Valius

Ah no one cared when Eo were possessed, but when Reese takes a fall, it's the end of the world :P

Ortanius

OMG! Rease fell?!?! *pushes Eo out of the way to get to Rease*

;D

Valius

*Sets Ort's clothing on fire*

Ortanius