New Game: The person below me...

Started by Crimson, January 19, 2007, 06:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kydaer Shol

false but the whole I fell down while rollerblading and had to go to the hospital thing comes to mind when I think about learning something new............... *just watched surfer get attacked by two sharks on a crest and cringes*

TPBM has a five year plan

Madeline

TRUE!  Keep having more kids (Yahweh willing!), singing, TRY to be a good wife, write more songs, and not die when Apophis hits the earth in 2036. (yeah, that's more than 5 years!)  :P ;D

TPBM does the loopy-around-and-pull-through to tie their shoes, rather than twisting two bunny ears.

Tythonys

False!....I'm too lazy to tie shoes.....i just kick em off then struggle and strain to put them back on!

TPBM is eagerly awaiting Lost season 4

Kydaer Shol

nope never got into that......

TPBM is starting to feel a little twitch?

Thane ir'Wyndan

True, I was hoping to be playing tonight, sleep is for the weak!

The person below me likes making risotto.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Serenity

True but I love to cook!!

The person below me is feeling severe withdrawals right now

Kauri

Damn true. Been away for the last 5 days. Was starting to shake.

TPBM has been exploded at some stage.

Aesa

True.  Anyone that became staff after Thane has had the pleasure of seeing their parts all over GA.

TPBM has milked a goat before.  (couldnt think of anything else atm.lol)

Kydaer Shol

hahahaha true I lived on a farm when I was young and one of my foster parent's friends had a goat farm...

TPBM has never been to a drive in movie

Aesa

False!  My parents used to take me when I was a kid.  I would always fall asleep before the first movie ended.  And we would take a cooler of Kool Aid and a big bag of popcorn.  Great times!

TBPM still has a drive in near them.

Thane ir'Wyndan

True it recently reopened.

The person below me saw that weird horse/zebra crossbreed in Germany.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

toddp0168

True, and I'm still trying to figure it out.  lol

The person below me has also never broken a single bone in their life.

Kevetsa

True. Break free despite ice hockey, rollerblading, bodysurfing, martial arts and kayak surfing. Woohoo.

TPBM enjoys rock climbing.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Madeline

HAHAHAHA!!!  Are you kidding?!?!?!  FALSE!  I choose LIFE.  Now hanggliding... THAT sounds fun.  ;D

TPBM can roll their tongue like the whale in Free Willy.  :P

Aesa

True... I think.  I can roll my tongue but not sure if it's like Willy.  :P

TPBM knows who wears a Black Russian Codpiece.