Shrink Rare mounts/pets to statues

Started by Leandra, August 22, 2006, 03:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leandra

I don't know how feasible this would be but just a thought put out there.   I have a tamer and would like to know if tamers can in some way have rare mounts/pets shrunk down to statues to keep.  I'm not saying to shrink them for later use either,  once shrunk can't be changed back.  It will become a tamer trophy for said tamer.  Maybe for a price this could be done???

Crimson

I love collecting the rare tamables and with there being so many of them I am coming to a situation where my tamer cannot stable anymore of these new creatures unless I release some of my pets. Now I have 1 or 2 I could let go, but most of my pets I would much rather keep. The only option besides releasing my precious pets would be to create another tamer on my account and trade some of my pets over to the 2nd tamer.

Having the ability to have a few pets shrunk as trophy pets would be wonderful. I wouldn't shrink all my pets since I do like to take them out occasionally to ride around and show them off, but would definitly choose a few that I use the least and proudly display them somewhere at my house.  :)
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Jager

I would absolutely love that. And i agree that once like thay they should not be able to be un-shrunk.

Jager

Fangedwolf

I really like the idea. I put a silver steed up for auction and it looked even better as a shrunken pet haha.

Valeria

I am also coming to an end at the stable, not only can I not get other pets for new players but i wiould also like the ability to have trophy pets.

elinore

GREAT IDEA!!!  I would love to be able to have shrunken pets.  I played on another shard for a short time that had idols that you could collect.  There were idols of almost every creature on the shard that a special Titan dropped.  I was addicted to collecting those things.  I think I would be just as addicted to collecting shrunken pets. :)  I think I would gladly trade a VS for a pet shrink.  And, I agree that they should be permanently shrunk so players don't take advantage of the system.

Heimdall

*Idea Noted.*  I'll bring it up at the next staff meeting and we'll chat about it then

Queen Karina

i really like this idea since iam kinda full with my stable if not  shrinkable pets maybe increase stable size 

Admin Acacia

Staff has seriously  discussed this. We have a meeting tomorrow, in fact, where I'm sure we will discuss it a bit more.  It looks as if this will be something we put in game, we are discussing a cost for this service.   Also be aware that when the pet is shrunk, it will be set at a deco item, and not something you can pull out later to use. It isn't a way to increase your stable size.  You will need to select wisely what you wish to have shrunk. 

Never be less than your dreams.

zziggy

Oaks code already has Shrink potions for pets.  But the real question is where are the ancient morter and pestils???  There are so many potions that are not accessable to us that are sitting in that custom folder it makes me cry.  :'(

I think a neet thing to do would be put the ancient morter and pestil in a quest that you can do.  Not a hack and slash kind but a get this take it there kinda quest.  and you get say a 5-15 use ancient morter and pestil.  Now that would be fun then we would have a limeted amount of shrink potions running around. Or make them take some wacky reagent that like 100 zoogies an 10 death caps to make i hard to get them.

Admin Acacia

Sorry you feel so deprived, Zziggy.  Most of us feel pretty content with how the shard is running. If you are busy looking at what I know Oak left available to us in shard and what I choose to use, you might find yourself unhappy. Oak isn't here anymore, I am. Even Oak did not want shrunk pet potions in game.

Now, let me think, what was the original topic of this thread... Oh yeah, shrinking rare mounts to make statues, and we have taken care of that.

Never be less than your dreams.