RL pictures

Started by Lubuk, June 24, 2006, 06:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashlee1

Since I can't get mine to come through with the html link or the browse options, everyone, have a look at my myspace. I have new pics up of the kids, and all that jazz. Yes, the url is a bit graphic, but I was very mad at my ex husband when I made the myspace, lol. *link removed* -Ashlee

Sorry, with the family shard rules that link is a no no.

ashlee1

Since the link is a bit graphic, you can search myspace for my email, it's boysaremeanandugly@yahoo.com -Ashlee

Stroem Safai

Alright guess ill post a picture of me up here

Aries_Fellintona

here...a photo of me..hehas

Abbadon

Quote from: ashlee1 on February 22, 2009, 06:13:03 PM
Since the link is a bit graphic, you can search myspace for my email, it's boysaremeanandugly@yahoo.com -Ashlee

Thats a mean email Ashlee :( I suppose I should post something here soon too... Just gotta find a picture that doesnt make me look like an idiot :P

tawny

it is so nice to see the faces behing the characters *smiles* I love it especially with family......... sorry my myspace is a bit depressing right now due to the brother part. I do have some pictures of him and his art work on there if any are interested. *hugs* he was a graphics designer.... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=103162635

GM Feenix

It's not who's at the top that matters. Only the path you chose to get there.

Stroem Safai

Ok I wana post my picture but i cant seem to figure out how to, so my myspace and facebook addresses are as follows, Myspace: www.myspace.com/militarysirmons       and face just look up the name Johnathan Sirmons, and email address is johnathansirmons@yahoo.com. Be sure to let us all know wut uu think :P

Mina

;)  yer ugly  muhahahahaaa   just kidding,  thought you posted a pic up before elder stroem?

Accalinor Malic

It's a pain to find pics of me. guess i should get a new cam and take some. havent gotten pics taken or almost 10 yrs. even at school i dodge it by playing sick

Relagos, Legendary Swordsman
Accalinor Malic, Legendary Mage/Druid
Trifta, Grandmaster Miner
Ragos, Dwarven Master Tailor
Talek Shalill, Pet Socketeer

Mine people will help the people of Sylvan Heart in any way they can.

Mystical

Might as well put on me on here too...

Tamla Tamara

My latest pic, last November.   ;D

ShadowMoon

abraxys

I will "AN CORP" this post!

Most recent picture of me.

*May the stars guide you!*