RL pictures

Started by Lubuk, June 24, 2006, 06:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miri

Oh, there is...
He hasn't changed at all since that pic was taken... and he gets mistaken for the Second Coming quite often.
*recalls the time her devout catholic aunt saw him walk into the room with his hair untied and crossed herself*
;D

Reasey

QuoteBest Picture of me EVER! This is from my grad this year.

Hey, that's quite dapper of ya  ;D

Quotego on have good laugh!!!

Jesus man! I don't know whether to agree with Miri on the second coming, or alert the authorities Kurt Cobain is alive and well and playing Ultima Online
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Ortanius

*imagines Kurt Cobain playing UO* I wonder what kind of character he would play...

Also much love on the long hair, tres cool if you ask me (I have long hair too  ;))

Valius

Well, imagine the most sell-out character possible in UO... which I dare say might be a Paladin, and that's what he'd probably be  ::)

Eldarace

well thats a relief, i don't have any Paladin chars so i can't be Kurt Cobain playing UO hehe :)

thanks for not laughing to much, and i suit long hair so i ain't changing, you should see the pic my mother has of me with short hair, *shudders*, second thought i wouln't want to give any of you nightmares

Valius

I think with the moustache/ goatee, you just need a rapier, and 3 musketeers  ;D

Icemere

Seen as there has been a good turn out, I thought i'd add a few piccies of me ! *smiles*

P.s. by clicking on the pics, ya get a close up :P... top and bottom pic was taken not long after i had my head split open.. :P

Eldarace

Many many stages of hair styles, cool though :)

Icemere

The top pic was taken about a year ago, my hair is a little longer now *smiles*.. I really need too upload some recent pics... just been too lazy hehe :P

Eldarace

Hmmmm, i am noticing a pattern do any of the guys here have short hair?

Miri

ShadowStone, Valius, Ulguk and Gilorn...
Poor misguided men.  Don't they know that blokes look so much better with long hair?
hehe
;D

Fangedwolf

great pictures Icemere.. are you sure you dont want to come over to the dark side? You look like you would fit in *chuckles*

Icemere

hah !... no way... I like too do things the hard way, dark powers are too easily handed out :P, But I'll take the compliment as a positive thing *Smiles*

Thanks ! :)

Fangedwolf

heheh but we have... umm.. cookies.. and chinese food!
go on.. you know you want to *grin*

Icemere

haha ! nope... I have my hobnobs and fish n chips.... I all good ;)