Zaknafeins Agony (Part One of Three

Started by Zaknafein, June 21, 2007, 03:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaknafein

(Er. The story is wayy too long for the forums to allow me to post. If you wish to read part one, I guess you'll have to visit my webpage.)

http://www.nmdmatt.com/zaknafein/

*The writing in this is really short. I plan to beef it up, but I figured it'd do. This story hasn't been touched since I joined Sylvan Heart. Part two will deal with his encounters in his second homeland, the run-ins with the Rangers, and a demi-gods pawn. The third is his tales at sea, finally arriving in Sylvan, then going into a deep retreat, and then returning (where he is now)*

Valius

I'm going to read it later, but why didn't you just post a part at a time, instead of trying to get it all into one post? :)

Jager

Good story. I actually preferred reading it on that other site.

Jager

Zaknafein

Quote from: Valius on June 21, 2007, 08:34:40 AM
I'm going to read it later, but why didn't you just post a part at a time, instead of trying to get it all into one post? :)

Because that is Part One. I'm an avid writer, and plan on turning my RP adventures into a short story I'm going to publish.

Eduges

Very good story Zak

Cant say i like the term "foul Daemons" that's a bit of a gross stereotyping i think but still a good story, cant wait for the next part

;D ;D