Alder's Amazing Automotive Accident

Started by Alder Ogham, March 22, 2007, 06:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazmyn

Oh my stars!!  That is just wild!!  I'm very glad you are alright.

Take care.
~Jaz~

Gotrek

Welll I am glad you are OK. Such an ordeal. And expensive I am sure.  Maybe its a new school for birds. "Kamakazi Geese from Over The Pond" Sounds like a great movie title. *motions to secretary* Get me tarintino and Depalma on the phone!!!

Alaric McCree

I am glad you are ok. The look of your windshield shows how devastating it could have been to you physically as well. What a story you have to tell now, although I am sure you would not have ever had the story occur in the first place. All I can say now is...

Watch out for falling geese!!
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

treyline

gooses? *giggles* lol........ I like getting goosed especially by Canadians *kidding ya*

Mikael

Don't mess with our Geese man they fight dirty. I ran at one once to scare it away but I ended up running them are some hard pecking birds! Glad to hear your alright. Would love to call the insurance company for that. "Hi I would like to make a claim on my smashed windshield" "Alright what happened" "Oh not to much... A goose crashed through it at 75mph" "Alrighty let me just... wait what did you just say?"