Mina's Story

Started by Mina, May 16, 2007, 07:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mina

I had a quick ending to my childhood, after the evil came...and when I saw my parents fall at the hands of those evil...*sobs*...evil things that came...I had to run, and run I did.  I was in the forests around Brittain, lost....a wolf...I remember it now...I followed the wolf, he saved me....lead me to the fairies, to safety..

They showed me how to survive. with all the skills taught to me and with my knowledge there was only one way for me to go. Back, Back to Moonglow, I will avenge the deaths of my family, my friends, the death of my childhood. Something had changed...There were no gates back to Felluca, no way back to my home. For an age I searched, destroying any evil that crossed my path. I was lost and there seemed like no way of ever finding my way home. I was ambushed by a party of darkness and overcome by the evil ones, fearing my pain was at an end I yelled out in anguish...fighting to my very last breath. That is when I first saw the stranger, the one named Glory. She rode in and saved my soul. Just a passing stranger to her, but soon, to become my leader. She fought with bravery and honor that I have never seen and fear will never again, outnumbered but not outfought she destroyed my attackers. I now know why she bore the name Glory.

After the battle was done, she tended my wounds and we started to talk. I told her my tale of woe, but the look in her eyes was of horror and relief. She was from my town,  from the very same village as I was and had heard of some magic way to return. Since that day we have never been apart from each other, we formed an alliance to return together and avenge all who fell, and now that day has arrived.

Editor's comment This original post was edited to remove a picture due to our Family Shard standards.

Mina

:)   the day of reconing has finaly arrived. Our way home has been found. The beating in my heart...i can feel it all the way through to my feet...the jubilation of finally getting home...an eon of serching..finally at an end.
  Mina had gathered her friends, from Glory to Galrom, the day had arrived. Moonglow....Home...it was there on the horizon, A tear started to flow as the memories of her father jolted out of the past. The last look he gave to make sure she was clear of danger as a dagger was thrust into his heart. Her vengeange would be swift on the dark population  that now inhabited moonglow.  Like fire belowing out of a volcano, mina and her Felluca Warriors Waded into the city, determined toliberate it, to exact revenge for all the wrongdoing there. Valiantly the brave band fought wave after wave of demons and all sorts of dark creatures, then there she stood....The birdlady of Moonglow,  the horror of the past....yards in front of Mina...ready to destroy her as she did her father before. Although the rage boiled deep inside, the anger burning hotter, Mina did not lose her conviction. She had come to avenge her father and all her friends...she had come to destroy the enemy that had invaded her home and stole her childhood.
   Grabbing her staff up she ran into battle with an exulerating yell...and fought with all her heart could will,  she could not destroy the birdlady....but still she fought,
    Glory by her side was still not enough...the evil would not succumb to them...but the band of Felluca warriors had freed the innocents of moonglow and came to the aid of the duo in battle,   The great lord Galrom, A hero and valiant warrior could not bear to see his friends being hurt Dived into the melee swinging his axe ferociously and aided his friend mina to  despatch the darkness forever from Moonglow, and from her heart with a shattering blow that destroyed every defence that was to be had.
     There on the ground, lay the dead body of the monster who took her life away... The birdlady of Moonglow.  Following their triumph, mina could not understand why there was no joy...  " my heart is still heavy, for there is much darkness in this land"
   They vowed that from this day forth the Felluca Warriors would protect all who venture into this dark land, all they would need is to shout for help  and the Felluca Warriors would answer that call.