I Can't Get Into My House!

Started by Admin Acacia, June 22, 2007, 02:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

Alrighty, we have discussed this before in the forums, but we are getting new travelers to our lands so it's a good idea to restate this.

DO NOT DELETE A CHARACTER THAT OWNS YOUR HOUSE.   If you remove that character, the game no longer recognizes your account as owning the house.  That character who was the owner is gone, so the house is unowned.

If you want to delete a character who owns the house, page Staff first and transfer your house to another character on your account.  We'll be happy to do the transfer for you.

Never be less than your dreams.

TTG

Oohhh, i've been playing for a good 4 months I think, and I honestly didn't know that.  Although I'd never delete Ironhand the Servant of Heaven and Hell !!!

Keloff Brenn

And if Staff aint on I'll gladly take your House   ;) and I would give it back PROMISE!!  hehe

Keevanar

LoL I was that idiot what makes it first sorry Acacia 2 times  :'(

Amras

I would like to add that this does not apply to the owner changing his name. Correct me if I am wrong, but in the past I had changed an owners name and the game still reconized me as the owner.

Admin Acacia

Changing the Name of the house owning character is just fine.  The game still sees it as the same person, same ID # just different name.

Never be less than your dreams.