Qu'ellar D'lil Olath Elghinn

Started by Zaknafein, June 26, 2007, 06:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaknafein

Vendui tluin, lu' al'doer ulu udossta thac'zilen. Udos ph' l' Qu'ellar d'lil Olath Elghinn, orn dos elendar?

We are the House of Death. Our Darkness will snuff the Light.

There are some in the world who find delight in sympathy and compassion. We find this as weakness. They cry and morn over lost ones and dead beings, they are vulnerable.

This world is plagued by these beings, and it is now our time. It is time to cleanse this world of the weak.

This is a House created for the Drow, but we accept a few stragglers.

We are allied to those who wish it, and those who follow our ideas. Those who are against our ideas are opposed to us.

[I should have a website up soon with some role play stories, such n such, etc. Information about who they like/dislike]

Mina

:'(    my heart is broken,  my soul weeps.   why is there such evil around.  For those of you who are decent, those that still believe in the great virtues that govern our lands,  then  join us, the Felluca Warriors,  we aim to smite all evil and to protect all who venture forth into the lands of darkness.  Join us in defending the great people of our land.     Let us band together as the days of the next great war draw forth, times are changing and darkness searches for new souls...let us all fight together and forever be done with the venom that invades our hearts.
     http://www.sulexpropertyfinders.com/felluca_warriors1.htm

Valius

Your website is like murder to the retinas  ;D

Mirage

I am curious Glory. Why did you make your guild statement under another's while they are trying to recruit.  It's kind of mocking =P

Mirage

Was trying not to say that but yeah *scratches her temple and giggles*

Galrom

((OOC))

Well, I don't think Glory meant any offense, I think it was more of an RP statement.

And it's not as if she is trying to compete for membership, Felucca Warriors is a "Good" guild and Qu'ellar D'lil Olath Elghinn is an "Evil" guild. I don't think "Evil" characters are going to change their mind and become "Good" with this option open to them :)

Mirage

I was under the impression that guilds made threads to recruit not people come in and say 'oh they aren't evil! join us instead and we will smite all evil!'. I know she may not of meant to be rude but I believe this was to be Qu'ellar's recruiting/information thread. But guess it's no my place to defend or say anything. *Shrugs and slinks off*

Forest Rithik

I don't like either guild (Especially FW) but I back what Galrom typed fully. I remember seeing Bonesmasher Urk clan talking Urk smack in DoD (Defenders of Dragons) guild threads and other things along the same lines of guild recruitment and call-outs all in the name of RP. I even remember that every time there was a change of leadership within BCU they would reiterate in a new thread that it was purely RP based and not to be taken seriously as some players back then used to. Back in the early days the RP wasn't confined to the RP Discussion category or in game, it was in some form present in all but C/C, Announcements and Wishlist and almost every "major" guild had its RP rival.

Even today if RP as enough emotion or is toneless then at least some would mistake it for a real foreign language and cite the shards "English only in [c and public-local" rule, Accuse urks of 1337 speaking or mistaking RP grudges and so forth as real arguments.

Considering past RP interactions between Zaknafein and Mina it looks like there is a new attempt at creating some type of RP based Karma/ guild war starting off :-)

Mina

:-\    mmm,i believed roleplaying was a great part of our game,  I like the fact that zak has stablished an "evil" guild,  it is giving the rp types something else to play along with...and i know its not the first evil guild...i know i posted on his thread...and i know lotta peeps have read it and its getting around a bit...so it has ultimately helped him, Zak is a good guy..(evil character) i got nothing against him...am just playing the rp thing a lil...maybe i should stop if it is offending you guys,   
  Sorry for hassling you all,   

Mirage

no glory. It's my fault for opening my mouth. I'll be quiet now and ..yeah..*scoots off*

Kydaer Shol

The guild forums are for guilds recruiting or keeping the lines of communication open for that guild as their own... RP chat can be a wonderful place for the two rivalry guilds to proclaim their intentions and do a bit of rping with each other *smiles*