BOD Trading

Started by kathymarie, July 02, 2007, 08:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

todd0168

I will be in at some point to update my book and add a few more to my list.  I will also take a look at other needs and see if there is any love I can spread around.  hehe

8)

ShadowMoon

Ok Fae, Ill make sure to check it out to see if I have anything I can give ya.  *hugs*

kathymarie

I have  ben sadly slacking lately getting my bod's in order again.  I am still going to scout out a new location for a larger home.  I have also thinking of using  our trading post for  trading of resources also.  Being  crafters our resources can be as valuable as gold in some cases.  Just an idea of course.  Please remember that if anyone wants to organize a trading session feel free to do so.  If i can make the time that someone sets I will be there with bells on but if not I want everyone to feel free to use the crafters trading post  for their trading needs.  If any more bulletin boards or books are needed let me know.  RL is rearing its head at me now so I must go now.   I  will work on getting my orders organized again and hopefully get a start on some new ideas I have as soon as I can.  *hugs to all* you all are great *smiles*

kathymarie

I have finally gotten a new book at the house.  I have went through the books everyone else has put down and while i dont have alot to offer right now i do have a few that was listed.  Islandi, I have one of the orders listed in your book.  Saelorn, I have 1 order listed in your book.  Guin I have 2 orders listed in your book. 
If anyone has any suggestion on a time to get together  feel free to post it.  If we cant  come up with a good time for everyone we can always  do some one on one trades.  Feel free to message any of my characters in game if you need anything.

Mina

;D  n i made my crafter last week,  first ever crafter i have made so i would like to come to one of them meetings just so i can get my head around these bod things...i dont have a clue about them  lol

kathymarie

I am up for a meeting if we can get a time straightened out.  if anyone ever needs to get ahold of me i can be reached by yahoo messenger also.  *yawns* its past my bedtime

rubycona

Been a while, so I dont know if this idea is still up to date, or in use, or whatnot...

But it sounds like an excellent idea.

I'm fairly new as a crafter, so I don't have too many bods... but none of my small ones match any of my big ones. but they might match yours :D

So, I'm all for the idea.

kathymarie

yes this is an old post and I havent  been on much lately but I would love to see others keep this idea going so  you might be able to find some of the other crafters to trade with.   I wish you lots of luck with yur bod's and crafting.  it can be very tedious at times but also very rewarding *smiles*