Fel wish

Started by Crimson, July 29, 2007, 06:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimson

I know Felucca isn't supposed to be easy to travel, but with only one way in and out of the area deters some players from even going there I think. My suggestion isn't to make it easier to get to the island and travel to where you want to adventure, but to maybe ease the way of leaving the land.

My suggestion is to toss in a few (not too many) one way portals to return either in or near Britain or even back to the Meadow. Or, if there is a way, place a few double click stones that will port you back to Britain for a fee. (deducted from bank if possible, in case someone is down on their luck and has no cash on them)

Well that is my wish, I don't expect it to come true, but hey it never hurts to ask, right?  ;)

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

TTG

To follow up on this, maybe those portals that portal you back to safety can be made to stall you 1 minute before doing so.

Clarification:

Step #1: Walk in Portal
Step #2: Timer ticks down from 60 seconds.  (Preventing a quick escape if monsters are chasing you)
Step #3: If still on the portal, teleporter user.

Benefit:  60 seconds of waiting time is more reasonable than 30-45 minute boattravel/running back to britian.

Ironhand

Aesa

We are currently discussing selling Tramstones (which open a gate for your entire party to the exact spot in Trammel) in Fel with Fel currency; human ash and vials of human souls.  Not sure if this will be implemented or not, but it's something to hope for.

Cpt_Starfox

The possiblitiy of Tramstones... oooo I look forward to it!  :-*

Admin Acacia

The Tramstones are in game for exhange for human ash... and human soul also has exchange items.  http://www.sylvanheart.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=2390.0

Never be less than your dreams.