Human Ash and Human Soul

Started by Admin Acacia, August 17, 2007, 03:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

I'm sure any of you that have journeyed to Felucca have notice strange items on some of the corpses, bits of human ash, and vials of human soul.  All this from the foul horde who have destroyed so many to capture the lands.

There are to be found Shadow Lords, mysterious vendors who will trade in these dark items.  You must find them, however.  Currently there are 4 locations across Felucca.  Once you find a vendor and wish to exchange your ash and soul, please page Staff .

Following are some exchange items for the Ash and Soul you collect.

Human Ash:
1 Ash = 1 powder of translocation;
2 Ash = a tramstone (this lets you have a one time gate from your location to the corresponding Trammel location);
10 Ash = 1 resurrection token; 
20 Ash = Bag of Sending with 6 uses (can be recharged with powder of translocation)
20 Ash = Orb of Calling (this will summon a linked pet to you)

Human Soul:
5 Soul = Unique deco item not for regular sale;
10 Soul = +5 skill ball (will not take player over 120 skill cap);
15 Soul = Large Deco Statue (these were originally for VS, they'll be moved a bit and maybe added to);
25 Soul = Add a Slayer Mod to a weapon of choice, only ONE slayer mod per weapon. (No multiple slayer mods on a weapon)

Never be less than your dreams.

Admin Acacia

*bump*

Please take note of....

25 Soul = Add a Slayer Mod to a weapon of choice, only ONE slayer mod per weapon. (No multiple slayer mods on a weapon)

Never be less than your dreams.

Festus

Quote from: Admin Acacia on August 17, 2007, 03:19:14 AM
I'm sure any of you that have journeyed to Felucca have notice strange items on some of the corpses, bits of human ash, and vials of human soul.  All this from the foul horde who have destroyed so many to capture the lands.

There are to be found Shadow Lords, mysterious vendors who will trade in these dark items.  You must find them, however.  Currently there are 4 locations across Felucca.  Once you find a vendor and wish to exchange your ash and soul, please page Staff .

Following are some exchange items for the Ash and Soul you collect.

Human Ash:
1 Ash = 1 powder of translocation;
2 Ash = a tramstone (this lets you have a one time gate from your location to the corresponding Trammel location);
10 Ash = 1 resurrection token;  
20 Ash = Bag of Sending with 6 uses (can be recharged with powder of translocation)
20 Ash = Orb of Calling (this will summon a linked pet to you)

Human Soul:
5 Soul = Unique deco item not for regular sale;
10 Soul = +5 skill ball (will not take player over 120 skill cap);
15 Soul = Large Deco Statue (these were originally for VS, they'll be moved a bit and maybe added to);

So, after having spent the bettr part of a week in Fel, mostly in vain trying to gain ground on dortyys quest I have found 2 human ash.  Whats the trick?  What am I doing wrong?

Garrick

Nothing wrong at all. They are meant to be a very rare drop since the rewards that come are highly valuable

will parrish

So all those nice Deco items on top of WBB in Fel are bought with the Human Ash or Human Soul?? Is that correct?? If so Festus you know what time it is buddy!!!! Now I have a question for any staff... Can we place houses in Fel????? I do not think I have ever asked that question and I hope I am not being to bad of a Newbie asking that.

Malik

$50 or 100 VS - Additional, GM placed classic home plot in a unique area, mountains, water, Felucca (approved area). Teleporter to another house is allowed, except for Felucca placements.
Took that right out of the donation thank you items list. as far as i know thats the only way to get a fel house

Cypress

And don't forget this part:

QuoteThere are to be found Shadow Lords, mysterious vendors who will trade in these dark items.  You must find them, however.  Currently there are 4 locations across Felucca.  Once you find a vendor and wish to exchange your ash and soul, please page Staff .

will parrish

So the Human Ash and SOul are used to acquire the items on top of WBB in Fel then correct?? I am a slow person about something but I figure yes is the answer.

Garrick

Yes, you collect the correct amount, then you must find one of the four Shadow Lord vendors and page staff to redeem.  Long process I know but worth it.

will parrish

It will be worth it. Plus I enjoy a challenge. Along with Festus we have learned many many things here and look to continue to be the best we can and also offer our services to any player we can help. Serenit has also started playing here as well and we look forward to getting her up to speed with us as well. Thanks staff for answering all my crazy questions.