CoM Town status.

Started by Kevetsa, July 13, 2006, 02:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevetsa

As most of you should be aware by now we've moved the temple and are looking to shift the entire town to be near it. If you have a guild house at the moment, I'd be much obliged if you'd move it to the new location, near where Eduges has built the arena.

If you need gold to help with moving costs give me a yell and I'll help you out.

Buildings to be placed S/SE of the temple, if you don't know where it is, ask around as most of the guild should know by now. I can give out runes if need be.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Kimo

I have place a small-ish stone smithy close to the area. There is a big box on the main floor with extra weapons and armour, most of which is magical. This box is available for anyone to use! ;D
Feel free to stop by and do some mining, or is you'd like to place a vendor, just let me know.

Kevetsa

Just updating the building status.

Located on the 3rd level of the guildhouse we are setting up vendors. Any guild member is welcome to place a permanent, free vendor in there with the intention of helping to better supply those in the guild.

Given the nature of the placing if you have a vendor there, we're aiming more for helping outfit the guild as a whole/supplying our allies and friends, so keep the excessive markups to a reasonable level (my mounts aren't going to be the standard 25k I have em at on my public vendor). If possible, also try to get a range of different stocks across vendors, for example, Najaal has a scribe-based vendor, so we wouldn't want to see someone else next to his competing for customers on spellbooks (that said, overlap is fine, just not in a take-all-the-customers sorta way).

Talk to Kevetsa to get a contract placed, or any senior guild member so get your interest registered.

Also good to see the other buildings popping up around the area.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Cearbhalyn

If you have any crafting needs you need outsourced Remember, The Trade guild is there to fill in any gaps :). I have always dealt fairly with CoM and will continue to do so. Have a good one.

Note, not trying to take your business, but trying to offer you more time to fight your battles :)
I may not agree with you, I may argue and completely disagree with you. However, I will support and fight for your right to state your views and opinions. It is only through the exchange of ideas that learning, and growth are achieved. Arguments and debates are opportunities for growth.

Fangedwolf

Thank you for your offer, but we are already in a deal with people to supply us with what extra supplies and resources we might need.

(It was rped out in game, and as such takes presidence)

Cearbhalyn

As you wish at this time, however, the offer stands open. :)
I may not agree with you, I may argue and completely disagree with you. However, I will support and fight for your right to state your views and opinions. It is only through the exchange of ideas that learning, and growth are achieved. Arguments and debates are opportunities for growth.

Pseudonym

Hi, it`s me, Couron  ;)

I`we been to CoM`s Town, and look forward to add my house there...I hawen`t oficcially accepted (just theoretically  :) ). I`we already placed my first house near Britain, so no free houses for me. I like that South Eastern Corner (It`s right next to Melkor`s House, and entrance to the town).

Is there any place in forums which count`s as a discussion board  for CoM ?

And I hope, that soon I`ll be accepted  :P

Kevetsa

Not really. We used to use the daemon boards on the old forum. Most members just use msn to talk, so just go through and add us all, if you like.

Pseudonym

um...MSN ?
I`m using Skype. Sorry, but that`s the only program that I use for contacting my friends.

Well, i`we found MSN...I could get used to it. How can I add someone to my contacts list ?
Sorry for off-topic  :-X

Eduges

To add someone to your MSN contacts look up the top of the MSN messenger, its says File, Contacts, Actions, Tools and Help. Click on contacts and then to add contact. From there its easy, just follow the steps and add their name in full i.e moglemar_com@hotmail.com (thats me for anyone who wants to add me)