Official Sig Request Thread

Started by Corsair Razion, November 05, 2007, 01:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corsair Razion

I really don't feel the need for a new topic each time I make a signature, so from now on, requests go here. :]

If you'd like a signature, please post the following things:

What kind of render(s) you want on it. [A render is the character image that goes on a sig.]
What colour scheme you would like.
What you want your name listed as on it.
Any other specific preferences, such as background styles, glow, shadow, or blending.

For any of you who are looking to become sig artists, please PM me about your interest, along with a sample of your work so far, and I'll tell you where to go from there. :]

Ryu

k...i'd like an elvish swordsman as my rendor,  my color scheme to be black and red, and my name as Ryu tha Sick

Admin Acacia

Or you could actually even send him a PM through the forums.

Never be less than your dreams.

Corsair Razion

Meeeh. I hate keeping track of PM's. :p

Corsair Razion

Sorry it took so long, Ryu. It's so bloody impossible to find a render of an elf warrior that isn't female, for some reason...

Lemme know what you think.

URL: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n80/Corsair_Razion/RyutheSick.jpg

Ryu

Sorry guys just checking to see if my sig worked. Thanks Corsair it rocks

Stormi

Hi there Corsair, this is Helegsul here.  I saw what you did with Willow and I absolutely love it.  I knwo you have many many requests but I am also going to put one in.  Can you please do one for me, a Wizard type Druid with a mighty staff, lightning bolts all around with a nice dragon, and typical wizards hat and robes.  Thank you my friend.

Corsair Razion

*Laughs*. Actually, I've got no sigs to do whatsoever. :p

Good thing you put this in. I was getting bored. ^_^

Working on it, now.

Corsair Razion

Eep. Blue and green combined has to be the HARDEST and most annoying colour combination to work with, so I focused on green for the whole druid aspect.

Lemme know if you want anything changed.

URL: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n80/Corsair_Razion/HelegsulStormaster.jpg

Admin Acacia

I don't know about Hele, but I think I like that.

Never be less than your dreams.

willow

Well, I don't know about Hele either, but I LOVE THAT!  My, my, my  is my husband not the most handsome man in all the land?  Why yes, I do believe he is.  HEHE 

Corsair Razion

toddp0168

Fantastic work yet again Corsair.  It looks smexy.

Stormi

OMG Corsair I cannot thank you enough!!!!  That is more than perfect and captures exactly what I wanted.  I could not have asked for a better siggy.  Thank you so much.  hehe  Willow and I make quite a couple now dont we?

Mina

;D  ohh ohh ohh me too me too....   can ya do one for mina,  something mystical and foresty...she is a druid fairy of the woods...so something kinda green.

Name being         Mina , Guardian of Life
  Any color combo suits her ,  whatever you choose i am sure i will love it