Thank You From The Heart...

Started by KatrinaWil1, November 19, 2007, 07:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatrinaWil1

I would like to say thank you to everyone.  You each made our wedding special and unforgettable.  Whether it be just a PM to say congrats or a smile in passing today, with all honesty it did make a difference. 

Today was the most awesome day of my life.  Some people I am sure say it was just another day, but no....not for us.  It was a day we spent with family and friends.  New friends were made and old bonds were strengthened.  To me, that makes for the most wonderful thing of all. 

We hope each and everyone one of you will be blessed in as much of a special way as we feel you all blessed us! 

Thank you so much for everything ..........Peace and Safety Always......

With Respect and Love For You All,

Kerrium and Alanda D'Morte.

Isalentia

It was a pleasure to attend your matrimony. Both you and your husband spoke from the heart and it was a real honor to see the love eminate from the unity.  Thane did a fabulous job --grateful he could convey what both you felt.

Congrats Again, an much welcome

--Countess Isalentia Bathory--

Kydaer Shol

congrats to the both of you, I am sorry I was unable to attend but someone from work called in when her grandmother went to the hospital....... I will for sure see you both ingame to give you my gift *hugs* *blows the wind of blessings on them both*

Mirage