Admins dont answer or ignore me

Started by Janne, December 30, 2007, 03:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janne

I truly follow those rules, admins read post once a week =?

Forest Rithik

Which post are you on about ?, if you are referring to a ingame Page then staff can only answer it if A) They are online to do so, B) Have the time to do so and C) Aren't busy with another page/ request. If you are on about a Private message to join the shard then you have to wait for Acacia to get around to responding to it which could take up to several days if there as been an influx of requests for membership or she as been unwell or busy. The staff here are completely voluntary (even the Admins) and have lives and jobs outside of the game sometimes those hold unexpected distractions and problems. Just give things some time and you will get a response (bear in mind that with New Years approaching some staff (like players) will be out doing various things. 

Admin Acacia

Janne, when you sent me the pm requesting an account, you sent it in the middle of my night time, I live in the United States.  Silly me, but I  just can't stay awake all night looking for account requests.

Never be less than your dreams.

Kodan

You know, seeing a post like this...

Shouldn't/Wouldn't it be a good idea to make a post in Shard Basics listing what time zones every Admin/GM/Counselor (Assuming this shard has that position) is in? (And give an example, like... In New Zealand, it's 5:11 AM Monday, but 11:11 AM in Canadian EST Sunday <-- Real times btw. I got a friend in New Zealand so I set Vista to have a clock for NZ running :P)
That way people can't complain about the GMs never respond  :P