Bushido issues

Started by vingor, January 30, 2008, 05:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vingor

People.. my bushido spells r taking 3 turns to cast.. it used to cast at the moment i hit the macro button, but now this delay is causing me some severe troubles in fighting hehe... i tryed to restart all the macros, but it didnt seem to work... see if anyone can helpme solve this problem, i need these skills... lol   thanks

Thane ir'Wyndan

Have you recently cast protection on yourself?  If the answer is yes that is why your spells are going off slower.  If not, I am not 100% what to suggest, sorry.   :-\

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Forest Rithik

I agree with Thane, chances are you have Protection cast on you. You need something like Faster Cast 3 or so for evasion and other stances to return to their almost instant nature if you plan on staying in Protection mode, or to uncast the protection buff.

vingor

well, i dont think thats it cause, my chivalry spells r working fine... i dont know.. ill try to restart the patches...

Forest Rithik

Last I knew Chivalry wasn't effected by Protection, I used Protection alot on my old tank character and it only slowed his Magery and stances never Chivalry.

vingor

ok, but how would i knopw if i have protection casted on me? and if i do what can i doto take it off? ty

Forest Rithik

Just recast protection, then enable Evasion. If it is quicker then protection as been turned off, if there as been no change then recast Protection and perhaps go and die against something to see if it removes whatever buff you have on you that caused this.

vingor

well, if dying removes protecton.. then its off the question cause i die a few times and it is still the same way.. lol

Wuffy

I was about to say do you have any -# faster casting equipment on? I never thought it made the bushido skills take longer to cast however...

Take off that armor/weapon if you do have it on, then cast and see if that helps any.. :3
"Remember folks - roleplay is for fun, do not take it seriously. If one roleplays being an evil warrior, it doesn't mean they are evil as a person." ~Wuffy

Sire Rustic

how do i get Bushido past 100? or doesn't it?

Aesa

Yes you can get bushido to 120 but it's a long painful process because the spell most use to cast to get to 120 cost a lot of mana.  If you have a druid that'll help you have them toss up trees while you use the highest level bushido skill where there's a lot of spawn to use it on.

Lamalas Telemnar

The vet reward to 120 works wonders, or a donation.

Thane ir'Wyndan

Any skill can be raised to 120 so long as a chance of failure exists when you use that skill.  The only "common" skill that cannot be raised naturally to 120 is chivalry because it has 100% chance success rate at 115.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111