Buying BODs

Started by Mirage, February 06, 2008, 08:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirage

Yeah I know everyone else is buying them *eyes Aador*

Buying Tailoring and Blacksmithing BODs. Small and Large. Feel free to PM me on the forums or in game (Mirage, Niima, or Dream) with what you have and how much you are wishing. Please make sure  you have a price in mind. Do not tell me to pick a price..

Kalif

My Bods! all mine! muwhahaha =)

Mirage

Still looking for BODs. Also treasure maps. I do love me some maps. Almost as much as I love catnip. Almost...

Mirage

I do them for fun. Seriously I enjoy doing them. Once my 'hitting issue' was fixed I spent all day collecting maps (mostly by fishing) and doing them. Like I said.. they are almost like catnip to me *giggles*

Cypress

Well, you should like our enhanced maps - levels 7 and up  :o

Mirage

You tease  :'(

Actually I was wondering.. Do small deeds actually exist for warajii and tabi or the leather ninja set (Belt, pants, mitts, jacket, hood)? I have never seen any of these small ones like..ever!

Festus

Ive seen level 1 through 7 and level 10's but is there level 8 and 9 that im somehow missing? 

Cypress

I don't guess we've bothered to release 8-9 Festus since I don't think there's much difference between them and level 7's.

I'm not sure Mirage, but maybe one of our more experienced crafters can help with that.

Mirage

I have asked in the past! Lots of people. Nobody seems to know lol

Talitha

have you attempted to get bod's from tailors in towns most likely to have that type of clothing?  Just asking.  Im not even sure if towns in areas that have ninjas and such have tailors or not but it may be worth a try.

Mirage

I've gotten oriental-style from Mag (such as the Jin-Baori) but it wouldn't hurt to try. Thanks for the suggestion Talitha =]

Edited: What level is 'ancient' considered? I think I bought this off of someone longgggggggggggggg ago.

Also. Still buying BODs! Like forevers buying them

Cypress

Sounds like a level 7  8)

Mirage

Oh boy! Wonder if I should go try it out. *smacks her lips*

Cypress

Might better bring some friends ;) The guardians are no cake walk hehe.

Festus

Yell at Scathach,  She may even have a level 10 map around somewhere.  Really a challenge but also really rewarding most of the time.  Well, some of the time.  hehe