5:golem

lot of more item could come to mind but fo rnow lets see with those
my idea

1:30k
2:30k/120k/480k
3:10k/10k
4:5k
5:10k

so what my fellow traders think of that?

Eldarace

that seems a fair price list to start with though the furs and sewing kits i have no idea about - i have not found any fur and have no chars that do tailoring

i would like a price list for ingots all types :)

Damira

Fur price is too low, I think. It's really rare, I have only heard of a few who finished the quest, so it would be worth a lot more.
Also, if I'm not mistaken, a oven takes up more granite than the fireplace, so it should be worth more too.

The ScarletFangs

Yeah I have seen the furs go for a VS or more than 100k per so yeah the fur price is MUCH higher, 8 months and I have NEVER seen a fur

Vankessy

in two hour hunt i got 3 of these fur so it make sens to me since anybody can hunt fur that they were at 30k but like i see my opignion was false so i guess 100k /1 vs is a fair price

Admin Acacia

Vankessy, I surely hope you haven't gotten that many furs in such a short time.  Something is fishy here.

Never be less than your dreams.

The ScarletFangs

Fishy?!!?! You mean the furs drop off fish?!?! BAH no wonder I never found any  :o :P

Vankessy

i will try to hunt at same place acacia to see if i can gain as many as last time, ill let you know

Kimo

All this talk of fur... I have 2 white and one dark. This is good then?  :-\

Valeria

One more white and 2 more dark and an orb and you will have completed the quest.

Check general prices thread for ingot prices and runic prices

Marlenus

All I can say is if someone got 3 furs in a 2 hour hunt they are EXTREMELY lucky. The chances of getting a fur when the mobile that drops them dies is something like 0.5%
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

RavanGunnmarr

The furs are for a quest, and as far as I remember Valorien was doing that quest for like 9 months trying to get the furs for it. 

Perhaps this will let you know how rare they are to get hold of.  Personally I would have thought them far more expensive than 100k

Crimson

Well, I guess I must be one of those lucky people like Vankessy. A few days ago I was out looking for furs and every time one popped up in the corpse box it literally startled me. I had only hunted about 2-3 hours and must have gotten the 3 I looted within 30-60 minutes between each one. I have been hunting the area ever since though, and have yet to find any more though.

Other than those 3 I have 1 other which I got months and months ago. I think Winter Wonderland was going on at the time when I found it. Now Karina on the other hand has been killing hundreds of creatures and has yet to find one. I bet you can imagine how frustrated she is with me having 4 and her none hehe.

What I would really like to confirm is which mobiles actually have a chance to drop the furs? I can confirm 3 types of mobiles but would really like to rule out some of the others. I started out hunting practically anything that dropped hides, but lately have only stuck to what I know drops the furs. Oh and btw, I'm looking to purchase furs if anyone is selling.  ;)
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Marlenus

Quote from: Crimson on September 05, 2006, 11:17:58 AM
Well, I guess I must be one of those lucky people like Vankessy. A few days ago I was out looking for furs and every time one popped up in the corpse box it literally startled me. I had only hunted about 2-3 hours and must have gotten the 3 I looted within 30-60 minutes between each one. I have been hunting the area ever since though, and have yet to find any more though.

Other than those 3 I have 1 other which I got months and months ago. I think Winter Wonderland was going on at the time when I found it. Now Karina on the other hand has been killing hundreds of creatures and has yet to find one. I bet you can imagine how frustrated she is with me having 4 and her none hehe.

What I would really like to confirm is which mobiles actually have a chance to drop the furs?

Not sure we want this info released. I can tell you though, there are only four different mobiles that drop them. If you have 3 confirmed then you're doing very well.
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

Stroem Safai

I remember once I was out hunting for furs and got 2 droped in a period of like 30minutes since then I havent gotten any at all!!! And for the priceing on them i would say bout 300 thru 400k due to the tremendous rarity on them and the high demand for em :)